From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Gassman
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: fb freezing

Hi,
Some of the freezing probably is in part due to the fact that you are runningWindows 8.1 with newer technology that continues to evolve.
If possible, I'd upgrade to Windows 10.
Larry

At 02:26 PM 11/13/2018, you wrote:

Dear list,
Not sure if my messages are going through so trying this one more time.
I'm using Jaws 2018 latest build with windows 8.1 and firefox.
For some reason the mobile facebook site freezes up numerous times a
day while I am on it. This is the only site I've encountered the
freezing up and have no idea why it's happening. When it freezes, the
only way I can seem to move forward is to restart the computer.
Anyone else have any problems with the mobile facebook using the same
configuration as me? Any help is appriciated. thanksDrew Hunthausen The
No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete, &
International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled
With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
<http://drewsinspirations.com/>http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
<http://bookdrew.com/>http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
<http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com>http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...>

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
<http://drewsinspirations.com/>http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
<http://bookdrew.com/>http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
<http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com>http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

Shan Noyes

Got your message

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

Cristóbal

Have you tried accessing m.facebook.com with another browser? Perhaps with NVDA? How about the regular Facebook site? Same results? Is your browser up to date.

I’ve visited the mobile FB site today via Chrome and Firefox and have had no issues.

Cristóbal