Word Press & Links

Steve & Shannon Cook <cookcafe@...>

Hi All,

Using jaws 2018 and IE.  I am the content manager for a website using Word Press.  What I would like to do is create a link on the homepage.  Lets call it Publications.  Then when a person clicks on publications, they are taken to another page with several links pertaining to Publications.  How can I set this up?  Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Steve,

I have been looking at switching my career from mainframe programming into web development. Rather than email on this list, would you be open to emailing directly?

My email is kevinmeyers@....

Cheers,

Kevin Meyers

Using jaws 2018 and IE.  I am the content manager for a website using Word Press.  What I would like to do is create a link on the homepage.  Lets call it Publications.  Then when a person clicks on publications, they are taken to another page with several links pertaining to Publications.  How can I set this up?  Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

Steve Nutt

Hi,

First you need to create another page with all those links called Publications.

Once created, add it as a page on your Wordpress menu, but selecting Menus and editing the menu.

All the best

Steve