From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 10:04 AM
To: Jaws user list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: elbraille 40 commands?

Hi,
This Tuesday, I have an opertunity to ttest out an elbraille 40, to see if
it meets my needs.

I'd like to learn more, before I receive my test unit.

How easy is it to learn, coming from a qwerty keyboard?

I already have a jaws license.

How can I copy my preferences to my sd card, and import them into jaws 2019
on the elbraille?

Thanks,
Jessica