-----Original Message-----
From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

It is unreasonable to believe or expect that SMA pricing stays the same forever. I don't even remember how long an SMA for Jaws Home has cost $120 for 2 major upgrades, but I wouldn't be surprised or blame Vispero if they announced that the cost for a 2-upgrade SMA would go up from $120 to $150 in which case it is not so far from the subscription pricing. I also would not be mad at Vispero if they announced in 2 or 3 years that all licenses are being converted to an annual subscription because it would be simpler to administer it especially if they also offer the same subscription in other countries and at basically the same cost after the currency exchange adjustment.