From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 11:00 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Lenovo Vantage tool

Are any of you using Lenovo laptops? I don't find the Lenovo settings very accessible with JAWS. Heck I can't even turn on the LV tool and wonder if I should.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

Jason White

Lenovo Vantage is their application for configuring various settings and for updating firmware, drivers, etc.

With the touch cursor and the use of Tab/Shift-Tab for navigation, I can work my way through it for the most part. There is room for improvement, however. It's fundamentally a "modern" Windows application downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

I'm very pleased with my Lenovo laptop over-all.

I use a Lenovo L440. Like you, sadly, its applications seem not very accessible. And, I do not know or use the " Vantage tool." What is it?