JFW 13 and esys braille displays

J.G

Hello,

does anybody know, how to pair JFW version 13 and Eurobraille ESYS braille display? I have searched this model between the braille displays, which are listed in the braille wizard, but it is not supported natively. should I install addon or driver from Eurobraille?

thanks for your reply.

best regards,
Jožef

Roger Newell

Yes, you may need a driver.

On 11/9/18, J.G <jozko.gregorc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

does anybody know, how to pair JFW version 13 and Eurobraille ESYS braille
display? I have searched this model between the braille displays, which are
listed in the braille wizard, but it is not supported natively. should I
install addon or driver from Eurobraille?

thanks for your reply.

best regards,
Jožef

Steve Nutt

Yes, hit http://www.eurobraille.com, then go to Support and download the driver.

I believe it is supported natively but only from JAWS 16 onwards.

All the best

Steve