Start/Stop Narrator with a single key combination?

Tim Ford

HI All,

I heard recently that Windows Narrator can be started and stopped by the combination of windows key and enter.  Maybe I heard that wrong, because that key combination instead selects whatever Desktop icon happens to have focus.  Does anyone know what key combination does this start/stop of Narrator?  I am running Windows 7.

Tim Ford

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi Tim,

I’m not entirely sure, but I believe the keystroke you mentioned became effective in Windows 8.

Keith