How to get to mailbox folder navigation tree without F6 in Outlook 2016

Alan Robbins

Yes, and make sure the folder pan is enabled to show.

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 10:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to get to mailbox folder navigation tree without F6 in Outlook 2016

You need to press Control+Shift+Tab to go from the message list to the folder tree.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: How to get to mailbox folder navigation tree without F6 in Outlook 2016

Try doing a control tab between the list of msgs and the folders,

And vice versa, control shift tab also does likewise;

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 4:37 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How to get to mailbox folder navigation tree without F6 in Outlook 2016

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 under Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.  In Outlook 2007, I used to be able to tab from my mailbox list view (listing all the emails therein) to the tree view showing all my various mailboxes (e.g., sent, deleted, drafts, etc.).  I think this tree view is called the “navigation pane.”  Now, in Outlook 2016 as I tab from the list view it seems only to go to the “search pane.”  Strangely, somehow I was able to tab into the navigation pane previously, but not anymore.  Now, to get to the navigation pane I must cycle through F6.

Thanks,

Richard

You need to press Control+Shift+Tab to go from the message list to the folder tree.

Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 1:49 PM

Mike mcglashon

Subject: How to get to mailbox folder navigation tree without F6 in Outlook 2016

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 under Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.  In Outlook 2007, I used to be able to tab from my mailbox list view (listing all the emails therein) to the tree view showing all my various mailboxes (e.g., sent, deleted, drafts, etc.).  I think this tree view is called the “navigation pane.”  Now, in Outlook 2016 as I tab from the list view it seems only to go to the “search pane.”  Strangely, somehow I was able to tab into the navigation pane previously, but not anymore.  Now, to get to the navigation pane I must cycle through F6.

Thanks,

Richard

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Please use control-tab and control-shift-tab instead…

Sent: Dienstag, 6. November 2018 22:37

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard

Jason White

This works for me in a recent Office 365 version of Outlook.

Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 4:49 PM

Mike mcglashon

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard

david

you either need to use,

ctrl+y=go to folder,

or use the f6 key.

welcome to the outlook 2016 world.

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 4:49 PM

Mike mcglashon

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard

mike mcglashon

Mike mcglashon

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard