From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 2:58 PM
To: JFW user list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Insert page down in Word 2016 and JAWS

At work, I have Office 2016, not Office 365 and Jaws 2018 or 2019 depending
on which I need.
At home, when I press insert Page Down, I hear the page number, and even
which line I'm on.
At work I just get the page count.
I recall something being said that one could change to fix this, but I
cannot find or remember it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books
which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Have you tried maximising the screen?

At work, I have Office 2016, not Office 365 and Jaws 2018 or 2019 depending on which I need.
At home, when I press insert Page Down, I hear the page number, and even which line I'm on.
At work I just get the page count.
I recall something being said that one could change to fix this, but I cannot find or remember it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Richard Turner

Dean's answer was the one that worked, temporarily, but at work, it appears to be a permissions issue.
I do not have full administrator rights on the computer, so certain things get messed up.
If I have the administrator log in, then Word behaves perfectly fine.
But, when I am logged in as me, it doesn't behave.
But, yes, everything is maximized.
So, I will see if they can give me some permissions in my documents folder to resolve this. It isn't that big of a deal, but when formatting documents, it is necessary to know exactly where you are.
Thanks,

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fportal.nhs.net%2Fhelp%2Fjoiningnhsmail&;amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf62cbee35ad64d3bb21608d6436009d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636770477087675536&amp;sdata=c%2BNxq2DXfBkQo7NP%2FV4A8RFylvUTvCEpkCJIW%2F%2BIQ98%3D&amp;reserved=0