Deletoing book from Kindle

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Hello,

I’m using the free version of Kindle. I download the preview of a book. I then purchased the actual book. I’m unable to delete the preview of the book. I need to delete the preview so the actual book can be downloaded.

If I press alt f all options are unavailable except for exit.

I press control O to get options and there is nothing to delete a book.

Does anyone have the commands or know how to delete a book? I even tried to go to the Kindle library to manually delete it and I don’t have admin rights.

Cheers,

Kevin

Ed Legge <edward.legge@...>

I had to call Amazon to get help.

I’m using the free version of Kindle. I download the preview of a book. I then purchased the actual book. I’m unable to delete the preview of the book. I need to delete the preview so the actual book can be downloaded.

If I press alt f all options are unavailable except for exit.

I press control O to get options and there is nothing to delete a book.

Does anyone have the commands or know how to delete a book? I even tried to go to the Kindle library to manually delete it and I don’t have admin rights.

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

I did talk to them twice and neither person knew what to do. Jaws is unable to find the options they wanted me to use. Where you able to find the options?

I’m using the free version of Kindle. I download the preview of a book. I then purchased the actual book. I’m unable to delete the preview of the book. I need to delete the preview so the actual book can be downloaded.

If I press alt f all options are unavailable except for exit.

I press control O to get options and there is nothing to delete a book.

Does anyone have the commands or know how to delete a book? I even tried to go to the Kindle library to manually delete it and I don’t have admin rights.

Cheers,

Kevin

Ed Legge <edward.legge@...>

I have Kindle on my phone.  I could not get the book to download they told me that I have to do it through Amazon.  Be sure you tell them you want to talk to someone about Kindle.  Ask for the disability line.

I did talk to them twice and neither person knew what to do. Jaws is unable to find the options they wanted me to use. Where you able to find the options?

I’m using the free version of Kindle. I download the preview of a book. I then purchased the actual book. I’m unable to delete the preview of the book. I need to delete the preview so the actual book can be downloaded.

If I press alt f all options are unavailable except for exit.

I press control O to get options and there is nothing to delete a book.

Does anyone have the commands or know how to delete a book? I even tried to go to the Kindle library to manually delete it and I don’t have admin rights.

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

I did talk to two people on the disability line. They couldn’t figure it out and Jaws couldn’t find the options.

[...]

Soronel Haetir

Using the Kindle Desktop app (also labeled as "Kindle for PC") in the
library view if I bring up the right click menu (using the
applications key on the keyboard, its the key between the right alt
and right ctrl keys, or on a laptop may be fn+right ctrl) "Remove from
device" is one of the options.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com