What is your first version of Jaws

Michael Munn

Peter op t Hof

3/4.0

Op 31-10-2018 om 21:47 schreef Michael Munn :

ratshtron

hmmm, my first jaws was 2.0.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/31/2018 03:47 PM, Michael Munn said:

David Moore

My first version of JAWS was 3.7.

I began using that version when I went back to Ohio State University in 2002!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/31/2018 03:47 PM, Michael Munn said:

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I think mine was 11.

I love jaws 2019.

It's amazing how many new things are in this update.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Oct 31, 2018, at 5:05 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

My first version of JAWS was 3.7.

I began using that version when I went back to Ohio State University in 2002!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/31/2018 03:47 PM, Michael Munn said:

Jason White

JAWS for DOS – I think the version was 2.31. I didn’t use the Windows version until relatively recently – late 2014.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/31/2018 03:47 PM, Michael Munn said:

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

I started using Jaws version 2 or 3. I remember calling support and Ted Henter answered. That is when the company was called Henter Joyce.

JAWS for DOS – I think the version was 2.31. I didn’t use the Windows version until relatively recently – late 2014.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/31/2018 03:47 PM, Michael Munn said:

Michael Munn

Man! You'all had been using Jaws for a long time.
I had been using Jaws for only 2 years.
My first Jaws version was Jaws17.
I learned my command from other screen reader.
You know that all screen reader have the same element. T for table H for heading and B for button...
I was a former Window-eyes user for  couple months.

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,
Des Moines
1968
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Delegate:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind
Email address:

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 5:05 PM David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

My first version of JAWS was 3.7.

I began using that version when I went back to Ohio State University in 2002!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/31/2018 03:47 PM, Michael Munn said:

Maria Campbell

I started with JAWS 3.1.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 10/31/2018 6:15 PM, Michael Munn wrote:

[...]

Chris Chaffin

Started with Jaws 2.0 in the late 90s.

Chris

On Oct 31, 2018, at 4:47 PM, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote: