Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: My apostrophe got messed up

No, that doesn't do it. It's not the level of punctuation that is in
question, but the fact that I managed to set it so that the pressing
apostrophe  resulted in a sound, not the echoing of the character. I'm
trying to undo that change, for there are times when I do need to be very
particular for proofreading purposes.
Also, if I go over a word character by character, JAWS says "blank" over the
apostrophe.

Sorry if I didn't explain very well. Thanks anyway.

Gudrun

Please note my new email of brunotgudrun@...