From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 11:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: SMA

So I just downloaded and installed Jaws 2019 which used up my last SMaA. Is it advisible to purchase a new SMA right away or wait until it is close for Jaws 2020 to come out?

Don H

Can you purchase a SMA on line or have to call in?

On 10/30/2018 10:45 AM, Marianne Denning wrote:
VFO tells you to update by the end of the year. I usually wait until the next year. I do run the risk of forgetting to purchase the new SMA.

So I just downloaded and installed Jaws 2019 which used up my last SMaA. Is it advisible to purchase a new SMA right away or wait until it is close for Jaws 2020 to come out?

david Jennette

You can purchase one online.

Can you purchase a SMA on line or have to call in?

On 10/30/2018 10:45 AM, Marianne Denning wrote:
VFO tells you to update by the end of the year. I usually wait until the next year. I do run the risk of forgetting to purchase the new SMA.

So I just downloaded and installed Jaws 2019 which used up my last SMaA. Is it advisible to purchase a new SMA right away or wait until it is close for Jaws 2020 to come out?

Van Lant, Robin

I was just listening to an FS Cast this morning that said we will get the best pricing if we renew our SMA by yearend. I, too, will use up my last upgrade when I download 2019, so I'm going to buy the SMA shortly after.

VFO tells you to update by the end of the year. I usually wait until the next year. I do run the risk of forgetting to purchase the new SMA.

So I just downloaded and installed Jaws 2019 which used up my last SMaA. Is it advisible to purchase a new SMA right away or wait until it is close for Jaws 2020 to come out?

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

Alicia Starner <astarner@...>

Hello,

If you purchase a new SMA by the end of the year you will be paying $120 for it, however, if you wait until closer to JAWS2020 is released you will pay an additional $60. It is totally up to you, but purchasing it before the end of the year saves you $60.

Alicia