Outlook Issue

Denise,

          Based on what you've said on the JAWS list I am guessing you're a Windows 10 user and that somehow Outlook is not set as your default mail app.  Go into Settings, Apps, Default Apps pane, and find Email.  My guess is the button is going to read Mail (as in the Win10 Mail app) at the moment.  Activate it and select Outlook.  That should fix your issue.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz

Sorry ladies and gentlemen other than Denise.  I failed to hit that "Private" button before hitting send.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz

Marty Hutchings

I didn’t know that there is a private button.  Please inform me.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: Outlook Issue

Sorry ladies and gentlemen other than Denise.  I failed to hit that "Private" button before hitting send.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz

Marty,

           The Private button is present on the Groups.io web interface (on groups that allow private messaging) and appears directly below the compose box.  It allows you to send a response only to the individual whose message you're responding to.

           You can get the same effect in the e-mail interface using the "Reply to Sender" link at the bottom of each and every message that gets sent out by Groups.io, presuming you're not using plain text for your message format.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz

Marty Hutchings

OK, I see the links at the bottom of the messages.  I have just been hitting Control+R to respond.  Does this go out to the entire group, or just to the last person in the thread in the message on my computer?

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 11:07 AM

Marty,

           The Private button is present on the Groups.io web interface (on groups that allow private messaging) and appears directly below the compose box.  It allows you to send a response only to the individual whose message you're responding to.

           You can get the same effect in the e-mail interface using the "Reply to Sender" link at the bottom of each and every message that gets sent out by Groups.io, presuming you're not using plain text for your message format.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz

Dave...

This one -- entire group.

Dave

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 10:48

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 11:07 AM

Marty,

           The Private button is present on the Groups.io web interface (on groups that allow private messaging) and appears directly below the compose box.  It allows you to send a response only to the individual whose message you're responding to.

           You can get the same effect in the e-mail interface using the "Reply to Sender" link at the bottom of each and every message that gets sent out by Groups.io, presuming you're not using plain text for your message format.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz

A straight "Reply" to a groups.io message in e-mail always goes to the entire group.  That's the way message lists/groups work.  The options at the bottom of each message presented as links are for when you want exceptions to the default behavior.