Braille edge:

Richard Turner

Timothy,

That is the site that is broken.  The links to the actual file do not work and they still, after several weeks, have not even put the last version of the Braille Edge Firmware on their web site. 

I’m arranging with Charles to get him the file.

I do not work for HIMS but I work in the field.

Richard

“Definition of an expert: An ex is a has-been and a spirt is a drip under pressure.” – Bruce U. Utah Phillips

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Timothy Brunemeyer
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 5:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Braille edge:

On Oct 29, 2018, at 6:54 AM, charleseblack@... wrote:

Does anyone know where to get the driver for windows 10 and the hymn's braille edge? The site to get it is down as far as I can see. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: mailing list for persective elBraille users?

I'm unaware of any, but you can subscribe to the braille-display-users mailing list, where there are bound to be ElBraille users.
https://groups.io/g/braille-display-users

On 10/28/18, 13:24, "Jessica D" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of jldail13@...> wrote:

Hello,

I'm seriously thinking of purchasing an elBraille.
   Does anyone know of any mailing lists for the elBraille?

Thanks,
   Jessica

Timothy Brunemeyer

On Oct 29, 2018, at 6:54 AM, charleseblack@... wrote:

Does anyone know where to get the driver for windows 10 and the hymn's braille edge? The site to get it is down as far as I can see. Thanks!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.Io

I'm unaware of any, but you can subscribe to the braille-display-users mailing list, where there are bound to be ElBraille users.

On 10/28/18, 13:24, "Jessica D" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of jldail13@...> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,
   Jessica

charleseblack@...

On 10/28/18, 13:24, "Jessica D" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of jldail13@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,
Jessica