photo copier program

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a free photo copier program which works with Jaws and W10?

Thanks

Tom

Barbara <batterseye@...>

Hi Tom,

I am not sure if either of my thoughts fit, but in case they might here they are.

My Canon printer can photocopy without any special software.  There is a button I can press and a photocopy is produced.  Maybe your printer has a similar feature.  Check with tech support on this for the printer company.

Second before this printer was acquired, I used the photocopy feature in Open Book.  It is not free software, but if you already have this program, take advantage of the photocopy feature.

Good luck.

Barbara

Can anyone recommend a free photo copier program which works with Jaws and W10?

Thanks

Tom

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Also if running win 10 when you

Have the item active do control p for the print dialog and in choose printer box arrow to Microsoft print to p d f

Then when you hit the print button you get a dialog to name the file and after that hit save and then find where you saved it and open it and print it

Can anyone recommend a free photo copier program which works with Jaws and W10?

Thanks

Tom

Barbara <batterseye@...>

I am curious.  Normally you need a photocopy of something that is on paper and not in your computer, so I am not certain how your directions below would help for a paper document.  I may not be understanding this of course.

Barbara