Introduction

Michael Munn

Hello, This is Michael and I am a new subscriber of this group.
I have been using Jaws for 2 years now. I'm From northern Virginia near DC.
Jaws is a nice Screen Reader.
I hope I will learn some thing from you all.
Thanks

Best  regards
Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,
Des Moines
1968
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Delegate:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind
Email address:

Mario

hey Michael, welcome to the list. whenever you have a question about
tech concerning us blind folk, or a computer question related to
software, please don't hesitate to ask. if someone knows a possible
answer, we'll reply. not everyone knows everything.

Hello, This is Michael and I am a new subscriber of this group.
I have been using Jaws for 2 years now. I'm From northern Virginia near DC.
Jaws is a nice Screen Reader.
I hope I will learn some thing from you all.
Thanks

Best regards
Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere
else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,
Des Moines
1968
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Delegate:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind
www.hadley.edu
Email address:
michaelrbms@gmail.com

David Moore

Hi Michael!

Welcome to the group. I have used JAWS for 17 years, and I have used it at work, at home, and for play LOL!

I am so glad you are here!

My wife lived in northern Virginia for a while before we met.

We live in Central Ohio now!

Great to meet you!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello, This is Michael and I am a new subscriber of this group.

I have been using Jaws for 2 years now. I'm From northern Virginia near DC.

Jaws is a nice Screen Reader.

I hope I will learn some thing from you all.

Thanks

Best  regards

Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."

Harold Russell,

Des Moines

1968

Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Delegate:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind

Email address:

Sandra Streeter

Welcome, Michael! Fortunately, there are people on this list of all levels of ability/training, so you’re bound to get plenty of help.

Sandra
“Do not waste time bothering whether you ‘love’ your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the great secrets. When you are behaving as if you loved someone, you will presently come to love him.”
― C.S. Lewis

Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:41 PM

[...]

Ok thanks is this the only Jaws user list or there is another one?
Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn

Marty Hutchings

Welcome Michael.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:41 PM

Hello, This is Michael and I am a new subscriber of this group.
I have been using Jaws for 2 years now. I'm From northern Virginia near DC.
Jaws is a nice Screen Reader.
I hope I will learn some thing from you all.
Thanks

Best  regards
Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,
Des Moines
1968
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Delegate:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind
Email address:

Feliciano G

Welcome to the group. It’s a good one!

Feliciano

For Tech tips and updates from a Blindness Perspective,

Follow www.twitter.com/TheBlindMan12v

Like www.facebook.com/TheBlindMan12v