Thunderbird and Attachments List on Outgoing Messages

I'm working with a client using JAWS 2018 and the latest version of Thunderbird.  When we attach files to a message, then later go back to review the actual files attached in the list that's part of the message compose window, the file names simply do not read.  Does anyone else experience this?

It's particularly unhelpful when you want to make sure that you've attached file X or Y to not have the screen reader identify the files as you traverse the list.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz

Hope Williamson <isepic@...>

Hi, I haven’t used Thunderbird with JAWS for a while now since I’ve been using NVDA. Although what I used to do, and still do just to make sure everything got attached, is to go into the sent folder and open the message. Sometimes you don’t even have to open it, and it will tell you that there are attachments.