Topics

Shift plus Winkey plus V not working as expected.

Bill White

Hi. I am running Windows, Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.55), and JAWS, Version 2018.1808.10. When I press Winkey plus Shift plus V, nothing happens when I have notifications. I understood that this keystroke was supposed to bring up any notifications which might exist. Winkey plus A still brings up the notifications in Action Center. Am I mistaken about what Winkey plus Shift plus V is supposed to do, or is this keystroke not working as advertised?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...