From: Scott Rumery
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 5:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What Are People Using For Twitter

Hello,

I use to use both Chicken Nugget and TW Blue for Twitter on my computer but neither of those apps will work for me now so I am wondering what you all use for Twitter these days? Are there any other accessible Twitter clients out there or are we pretty much out of luck when it comes to using Twitter on the PC?

Scott

Cristóbal

TW_Blue’s working fine for me. Chicken Nugget’s still authorized on my machine, but I figured I’d make the switch anyway since it’s not going to be updated anymore. I think there’s OpenTween too, but I have no experience with it.

Cristóbal