Free Windows 10 update

Jonas Voll

Hey are not Jaws or Windos eyes  users get a free update from erlyer versions of Windows to Windows 10?

Or was this just to Windows 8???

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Jonas. We got a free update to Windows 10, but that expired quite a while back.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hey are not Jaws or Windos eyes  users get a free update from erlyer versions of Windows to Windows 10?

Or was this just to Windows 8???

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Jonas Voll

Ok, do you have a web page or more info about this, I think I did it but I cannot find my key and this is a clean install of Windows 10!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Hi, Jonas. We got a free update to Windows 10, but that expired quite a while back.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hey are not Jaws or Windos eyes  users get a free update from erlyer versions of Windows to Windows 10?

Or was this just to Windows 8???

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

and
'spam@...'

Jonas Voll

FYI!

I think I got it, used Windows 8.1 key!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Hi, Jonas. We got a free update to Windows 10, but that expired quite a while back.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hey are not Jaws or Windos eyes  users get a free update from erlyer versions of Windows to Windows 10?

Or was this just to Windows 8???

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

and
'spam@...'

Jeff Christiansen

Believe it or not you can use the MCT and update a Win 7, Win 8x to a genuine digital entitlement for that machine.

In other words the license servers are currently still automatically authorizing.

This is not the case should you try to use the GWX tool that annoyed so many way back when. Running this you will not be able to complete the upgrade.

I have most recently, three weeks, done this with a Win Seven Pro desktop and Win Seven home laptop, using the media creation tool and running the update.

Hth