From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Prewitt
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 10:05 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Office 365 Excel 2016 and Jaws 2018 Issues

Hi List,

One of my executives is having quite a few issues with Jaws 2018 and Office 365 Excel 2016, the latest build of both under Windows 7. So much so that I have installed excel 2010 on his computer in order for him to get work done. He is reporting the following issues. Jaws becomes silent when saving files, formulas aren’t read to him, he will lose an hour of work randomly, he can’t widen columns, add new sheets, rename sheets, etc. All of these things and others I may not have mentioned he can do in Excel 2010. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brian

Brian Prewitt

I have reported it. They tell me to do an Office repair and/or move to Windows 10.

On Oct 15, 2018, at 9:12 PM, Alyssa <lyssassong@gmail.com> wrote:

Contact FS, and report this. I also have issues with JAWS 2018 and Office 365. Mine are with Word. I cannot properly read information in tables, so I can see how this would transfer over to Excel.

One of my executives is having quite a few issues with Jaws 2018 and Office 365 Excel 2016, the latest build of both under Windows 7. So much so that I have installed excel 2010 on his computer in order for him to get work done. He is reporting the following issues. Jaws becomes silent when saving files, formulas aren’t read to him, he will lose an hour of work randomly, he can’t widen columns, add new sheets, rename sheets, etc. All of these things and others I may not have mentioned he can do in Excel 2010. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brian

Brian Prewitt

I will attempt an Office repair. As for Windows 10, do others find better Jaws 2018/Excel 2016(Office 365) stability under Windows 10 rather than Windows 7? Are there any adjustments that I can make in Jaws or Excel to make them work better under Windows 7?

Thank you,

Brian