Topics

Group Distribution Lists with JAWS

Joe DiNero

Good Afternoon Folks,

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday so far today. I am looking to start an email distribution list for an organization I am heavily involved with and looking for recommendations Yahoo vs Google Groups vs groups.io. I tentatively started a groups.io list but in testing signing up/approval process I could not figure out where the pending applications were located. Perhaps it is an ID 10T error but not sure. If anyone could shed some light on what is a good distribution list solution from an administration and accessibility  perspective I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Joe

Richard Turner

I would not touch Yahoo. The groups.io that this group is on seems to be one of the better platforms for discussion lists.
I've never found Yahoo groups to be all that user friendly.
Richard

xpert: an ex is a has-been, a spirt is a drip under pressure. -- Bruce U. Utah Phillips

🦅

On Oct 13, 2018, at 9:03 AM, Joe DiNero <joedinero68@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon Folks,

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday so far today. I am looking to start an email distribution list for an organization I am heavily involved with and looking for recommendations Yahoo vs Google Groups vs groups.io. I tentatively started a groups.io list but in testing signing up/approval process I could not figure out where the pending applications were located. Perhaps it is an ID 10T error but not sure. If anyone could shed some light on what is a good distribution list solution from an administration and accessibility  perspective I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Joe

Mario

I tend to agree. although I don't run a mailing list, I've noticed other
lists I subscribe to have migrated to groups.io.

vs groups.io <http://groups.io>. I tentatively started a groups.io
<http://groups.io> list but in testing signing up/approval process I
could not figure out where the pending applications were located.
Perhaps it is an ID 10T error but not sure. If anyone could shed some
light on what is a good distribution list solution from an
administration and accessibility  perspective I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks

Joe

<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient%26utm_term%3Dicon&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca2ab84d5d0a6490609ce08d63125734a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636750434241207572&sdata=2cbG4V%2F9w5ML5fo0WggrfQpirJz69Ly76v8gW1nTUSU%3D&reserved=0>

<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient%26utm_term%3Dlink&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca2ab84d5d0a6490609ce08d63125734a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636750434241207572&sdata=vFe3TS0ZtUMUeKK4Etckvk4tTKnbnuk7bibvgbEuib8%3D&reserved=0>

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hands down groups I/O. If you want help figuring out where you're approval stuffiness please use my contact information below and water to get in touch with me I can greatly assist you and see where you're having the problem.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@...

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667