Adobe Reader issue

Joe DiNero

good morning everyone,

Is there a known issue with the most recent version of Adobe reader and jaws? I have my timesheet form for my job which is normally form fillable but now Adobe will only be read by jaws and I have no access to those edit fields. I am wondering if a new were version of Adobe was installed on our network in the last few days. If anyone knows of any known issues I would greatly appreciate any insight and if there is any resolution thanks

John Doering

About a week ago, it stopped indicating tables in my PDF documents, but that is all I know.

HTH,

John Doering
Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063 t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:08 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Adobe Reader issue

good morning everyone,

Is there a known issue with the most recent version of Adobe reader and jaws? I have my timesheet form for my job which is normally form fillable but now Adobe will only be read by jaws and I have no access to those edit fields. I am wondering if a new were version of Adobe was installed on our network in the last few days. If anyone knows of any known issues I would greatly appreciate any insight and if there is any resolution thanks

I agree, when I print my daily Z Report from my point of sale system using Microsoft Print to PDF the resulting PDF file used to have simple tables, e.g. the various tenders like Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card, Cash and so on in the left column and the amounts in the right and now when I open said PDF in Adobe it just reads "Visa $1,000.00" all in one line.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adobe Reader issue

About a week ago, it stopped indicating tables in my PDF documents, but that is all I know.

HTH,

John Doering
Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063 t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:08 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Adobe Reader issue

good morning everyone,