From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:08 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Adobe Reader issue

good morning everyone,

Is there a known issue with the most recent version of Adobe reader and jaws? I have my timesheet form for my job which is normally form fillable but now Adobe will only be read by jaws and I have no access to those edit fields. I am wondering if a new were version of Adobe was installed on our network in the last few days. If anyone knows of any known issues I would greatly appreciate any insight and if there is any resolution thanks

I agree, when I print my daily Z Report from my point of sale system using Microsoft Print to PDF the resulting PDF file used to have simple tables, e.g. the various tenders like Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card, Cash and so on in the left column and the amounts in the right and now when I open said PDF in Adobe it just reads "Visa $1,000.00" all in one line.