Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2018 3:54 PM
Subject: private beta testing to jaws

Hello,

How can I help with the beta test of jaws?

Afik

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Go to the web site, download the beta and test it, report any issues to FreedomScientific.

How can I help with the beta test of jaws?

Afik

Afik Suffir <afik.sofir@...>

Hello,

How can I send an application?

Thanks

Afik

right now, JFW has enough testers, right now applications are not being taken.

Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2018 3:54 PM

Hello,

How can I help with the beta test of jaws?

Afik

The beta testers only got Jaws 2019 maybe 2 weeks before the public beta so at this point you can do just as much good downloading the public beta which will probably still run for another 3 weeks or so before the final Jaws 2019 release comes out.