Did you know any jaws script available for accounting packages?

Adekoya Rasak

Hello Friends,

I', an accountant before I lose my sight four years ago. I will like
to know if their is anyone who knows if there are jaws script that
work with software like peachtree or sage. and if not, did you know
any accounting software that could work very well with jaws for a
blind person.

I will be glad to hear from you.
Regard.

--
ADEKOYA, Rasak.
|Leadership, Management & Content Consultant
360Connect.

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me.
M: 2348034829045.
T: @iamrasakadekoya
W: www.360connect.com.ng
E: engageus@...
S: asiwaju.rasak29

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Adekoya,

The only one I know is made by MyBlindSpot.org for QuickBooks. here is the link

http://myblindspot.org/store/

I', an accountant before I lose my sight four years ago. I will like to know if their is anyone who knows if there are jaws script that work with software like peachtree or sage. and if not, did you know any accounting software that could work very well with jaws for a blind person.

I will be glad to hear from you.
Regard.

--
ADEKOYA, Rasak.
|Leadership, Management & Content Consultant
360Connect.

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me.
M: 2348034829045.
T: @iamrasakadekoya
W: www.360connect.com.ng
E: engageus@...
S: asiwaju.rasak29

Charles Coe

Hi, According to Freedom Scientific; Peach Tree works with JAWS.- You can check with them to be sure.

them --Original Message-----
I', an accountant before I lose my sight four years ago. I will like to know if their is anyone who knows if there are jaws script that work with software like peachtree or sage. and if not, did you know any accounting software that could work very well with jaws for a blind person.

I will be glad to hear from you.
Regard.

--
ADEKOYA, Rasak.
|Leadership, Management & Content Consultant
360Connect.

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me.
M: 2348034829045.
T: @iamrasakadekoya
W: www.360connect.com.ng
E: engageus@...
S: asiwaju.rasak29

Mario

Peachtree was acquired by Sage, and as I understand, the programs from
Sage are accessible. the link I had for the JAWS scripts for Peachtree
has been abandoned and don't know if they are still available via a
different link.

Hi, According to Freedom Scientific; Peach Tree works with JAWS.- You
can check with them to be sure.

them --Original Message-----
I', an accountant before I lose my sight four years ago. I will like to
know if their is anyone who knows if there are jaws script that work
with software like peachtree or sage. and if not, did you know any
accounting software that could work very well with jaws for a blind person.

I will be glad to hear from you.
Regard.

--
ADEKOYA, Rasak.
|Leadership, Management & Content Consultant
360Connect.

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk
to me.
M: 2348034829045.
T: @iamrasakadekoya
W: www.360connect.com.ng
E: engageus@...
S: asiwaju.rasak29

.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I use Sage 50 for my business and have used it since it was Bedford accounting back in the 90's, then it became Simly Accounting and now it's Sage 50. I have no scripts, but it works OK.

Regards,
Sieghard