JAWS 2019 Beta 2 And Microsoft Outlook 2016

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Is anyone finding that when you type a new message in Microsoft Outlook 2016, it doesn’t read the auto complete section on the to box to tell you which address is suggested?

Jonas Voll

Yes I have the same problem!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Is anyone finding that when you type a new message in Microsoft Outlook 2016, it doesn’t read the auto complete section on the to box to tell you which address is suggested?

and
'spam@...'

Richard Turner

Strangely enough, mine is reading the autofill addresses when entering part of an address in a new Outlook 2016 message.  I’m using Office 365.

Richard