From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: September 8, 2016 11:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Typing on the BrailleSense with JAWS

All,

I have my BrailleSense connected to Jaws as a braille display.
However, I cannot seem to access the "BrailleIn' feature that the manual describes in order to type into documents. At the moment when I type lettersthey perform different functions rather than inserting text into the document. Anyone know how to go about getting this to work?

kelby carlson

No, quick keys is off by default. Turning it on didn't change anything, though.

On 9/8/16, Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you in word with quick keys (insert z) turned on?

I have my BrailleSense connected to Jaws as a braille display.
However, I cannot seem to access the "BrailleIn' feature that the manual
describes in order to type into documents. At the moment when I type
lettersthey perform different functions rather than inserting text into the
document. Anyone know how to go about getting this to work?

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Try back space plus space followed by t.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@outlook.com