18.1 Beta Speaker Behavior

Dave Mitchell

Hi All:  I note slight speech hesitation and a little speaker pop when 18.1 begins initial speech.  After this noticeable uneven start, most  subsequent speech seems to roll along as has been the case with 17.
I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed  this as, at least to me, it is annoying.  I use the Eloquence voice.  Thanks, Mitch

“Disappointments should be cremated, not embalmed.”
                               (Henry Haskins)

anil adivishnu

any way why your using JFW18 there is int much new feachures in JFW 18
I think the Freedomscientific Grouth has stap I think the nvda is
improving sorry.