From: Tony Ballou
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 1:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 version 1809 being shelved do to major issues

Howdy,

From our win10 sister list and other reputable sources in the wires and
colleagues from my personal network there have been loads of reports
about people losing their data when they upgrade from windows 10 version
1803 to version 1809. Microsoft has put the version 1809 update back on
the shelf until they figure out what is happening. This seems to be
happening to folks who are signed into one drive while they run the
upgrade. Systems that are not signed into one drive appear not to have
the issue. You can read more of this here.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/6/17944966/microsoft-windows-10-october-2018-update-documents-deleted-issues-windows-update-paused

Tony