From: SC Grand View Apts [mailto:scgrandviewapts@voa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:31 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: unscribe

Vicki Upson, Service Coordinator
Grand View Apartments
Telephone: 970 256-9054 Fax: 970 255-7639 Joy is not an accident of
temperament or an unpredictable providence; joy is a matter of choice.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information,
including protected health information, that is privileged, confidential,
and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any review, retransmissions, dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that
we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

Dave...

...might help first to spell it correctly. Then read how to unsubscribe at
the bottom of any of these messages.

Dave Carlson