Accessible Time sheet System?

Jerry Berrier <jerry.berrier@...>

Do any of you know of a time sheet management system appropriate for a company with several hundred employees that is screen reader friendly?

Employees would need to be able to enter their time, request time off, edit their time, and perform other related functions.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Perkins School for the Blind Logo

Facebook Link IconTwitter Link IconInstagram Link IconLinkedIn Link IconPinterest Link Icon

Jonas Voll

At work we use Paycom, not 100% accessible but many blind organizations  use it!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Do any of you know of a time sheet management system appropriate for a company with several hundred employees that is screen reader friendly?

Employees would need to be able to enter their time, request time off, edit their time, and perform other related functions.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Perkins School for the Blind Logo

Facebook Link IconTwitter Link IconInstagram Link IconLinkedIn Link IconPinterest Link Icon

and
'spam@...'

Lee, Amanda * <amanda.lee@...>

It all depends upon the company and how they record time.  I have dealt with recording my time for several companies and organizations.  Many require one to enter their time via a web application.  Some will use a Word Document or Excel Spreadsheet.  Most are generally accessible with the exception that web applications can be fairly complex with pulldowns which aren’t really coded for accessibility or are not Windows standard Controls.  Other time-keeping applications  are marginal.

Therefore, I don’t think one can apply a one-size fits all to time-keeping.  It’s something where it’s helpful to provide a new employee with some initial training and to look to establishing place Markers or such to aid navigation. for more complex applications or similar.

Kind regards,

Amanda Lee

Do any of you know of a time sheet management system appropriate for a company with several hundred employees that is screen reader friendly?

Employees would need to be able to enter their time, request time off, edit their time, and perform other related functions.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Van Lant, Robin

My company uses a web-based application from Kronos .  Our company directs employees to a Java based version that is totally not accessible, but they also have an HTML version of the site that I can use well enough.  It worked quite well with Window Eyes.  I’m new to JAWS and have hand some adjustment to it acting a little differently..  We do not request time off through this system; I’m not sure if that is a feature Kronos offers.

Do any of you know of a time sheet management system appropriate for a company with several hundred employees that is screen reader friendly?

Employees would need to be able to enter their time, request time off, edit their time, and perform other related functions.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Michael Mote

I work for two companies. One uses Paycom, which works well. The
other is called PayReel, and it is very simple and user friendly.
PayCom is more of an HRIS solution that covers a wide range of company
needs. PayReel's time sheet functionality is very good.

On 10/3/18, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
<Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

[Image removed by sender. Perkins School for the Blind Logo]

[Image removed by sender. Facebook Link
Icon]<https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPerkins>[Image removed by sender.
Twitter Link Icon]<https://twitter.com/perkinsvision>[Image removed by
sender. Instagram Link Icon]<https://www.instagram.com/perkinsvision/>[Image
removed by sender. LinkedIn Link
Icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/perkins-school-for-the-blind>[Image
removed by sender. Pinterest Link
Icon]<https://www.pinterest.com/officialperkins/>

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails'
in the
SUBJECT line.

Boston, Jason W

Where I work, we use "workday". It does all you asked and much more. It's accessiable enough if you have patients.

Thanks,
Jason

[...]

copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you
received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether
electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of
the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse
or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide
the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 If you prefer not to receive
future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail
to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails'
in the
SUBJECT line.

Jerry Berrier <jerry.berrier@...>

Thanks.  I wasn’t asking for a one-size-fits all.  I just wanted to know which ones might be worth considering.