From: Elise Berkley [mailto:bravaegf@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 12:17 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Headings in Word

Hello everyone.
Does anyone know the hotkey for inserting a heading in a Word document?
I am typing notes and it would be easier for me to navigate through if
I could put a heading for each section. Thank you.
Elise

Elise Berkley

Nicole,
Thank you. It worked and it makes these notes so much easier to navigate. Have a good day.
Elise

Artur Räpp

Hi,

You can use ALT+SHFT+left or right arrow too.

Artur