Figuring out formulas in Excel 2013 with Windows 10 & Jaws 17

Artur Räpp

To turn on automatic calculations (by default it is on)

Press alt+f

Move with up arrow key to Options, open it,

move with down arrow key to Formula tab.

Then press TAB once

There it is: checkbox automatic calculation. Mark it with space ant then enter to close the window

To maximize Excel program window

Alt+space bar, arrow up to option Maximize, enter

Unfortunately i don’t know how to maximise the Excel sheet window.

Artur