Microsoft's Visual Basic Editor

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm wondering, is it possible for me to open a program, for example, Atmosphere Deluxe, with Microsoft's Visual Basic Editor? The reason why I want to do this is because I'm trying to make it accessible for sight-impaired customers. I've tried sending an email to support@..., but the head developer, Nick Moulds, still hasn't got an answer for me yet. What do I do next? Atmosphere Deluxe can be downloaded to test here: http://www.vectormediasoftware.com/atmdeluxedown.htm.

Soronel Haetir

You've asked this several times and are still going to get the same
answer, and that answer is "no".

You need the program source in order to do anything useful with the
visual basic editor.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...