From: Dave Mitchell [mailto:mitch@orbitelcom.com]
Sent: Monday, Oct 1, 2018 12:52 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Navigating Favorites With Chrome

Hi, What is the most efficient way to quickly access the imported
Internet Favorites with Chrome and Windows 10 and JAWS 2018?

I have worked with Chrome a little to get to my saved Website links but
I cannot find any keystrokes as simple as with I E 11 so will appreciate
some guidance from more experience users.  Thanks, Mitch

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

In what browser is Alt+F followed by B supposed to woprk?
It doesn't do anything in Chrome, the Alt key alone brings up the menu, there is no "File" menu and for me Alt+f In Chrome does nothing.
As far as I am concerned there simply are no quick and easy shortcuts in Chrome to select a certain bookmark.