Problem when switching to a folder in Outlook 2016

Richard Turner

When closing an Email, you ought to be back in the inbox.  Perhaps on that issue, calling Microsoft accessibility to figure out what setting is causing you to not be back in the inbox would be worth while.

But, there are standard Microsoft hotkeys to switch between folders:

Control_1 inbox

Control-2 Calendar

Control-3 contacts

Control-4 ToDo list

Control-5 Notes

Microsoft accessibility 800-936-5900.

HTH,

Richard

“Definition of an expert: An ex is a has-been and a spirt is a drip under pressure.” – Bruce U. Utah Phillips

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 7:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem when switching to a folder in Outlook 2016

Kevin: shift control I takes me to the inbox.

Stan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 9:09 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Problem when switching to a folder in Outlook 2016

Hello, I’m using windows10, Jaws2018 and Outlook2016. There are times I will switch to a folder to look at an email. I read the email and press the escape key when done to get out of the email. I then press F6 to bring up the folder list. I then try to move back to the inbox and the cursor is sitting on the inbox folder. Yet once I press the enter key it doesn’t go in. This usually happens when I went into the delete folder and then go back to the inbox. I then have to exit Outlook and come back in. This doesn’t all the time. Any suggestions? Kevin

Kevin Meyers – motivational speaker

http://www.kevinsmeyers.com

6100 West Stonehedge Drive

Suite 148C

Greenfield, WI 53220

312-625-7710

Stan Holdeman

Kevin: shift control I takes me to the inbox.

Stan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 9:09 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Problem when switching to a folder in Outlook 2016

Hello, I’m using windows10, Jaws2018 and Outlook2016. There are times I will switch to a folder to look at an email. I read the email and press the escape key when done to get out of the email. I then press F6 to bring up the folder list. I then try to move back to the inbox and the cursor is sitting on the inbox folder. Yet once I press the enter key it doesn’t go in. This usually happens when I went into the delete folder and then go back to the inbox. I then have to exit Outlook and come back in. This doesn’t all the time. Any suggestions? Kevin

Suite 148C

Greenfield, WI 53220

312-625-7710

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Suite 148C

Greenfield, WI 53220

312-625-7710