Problem when switching to a folder in Outlook 2016

Richard Turner

When closing an Email, you ought to be back in the inbox.  Perhaps on that issue, calling Microsoft accessibility to figure out what setting is causing you to not be back in the inbox would be worth while.

But, there are standard Microsoft hotkeys to switch between folders:

Control_1 inbox

Control-2 Calendar

Control-3 contacts

Control-4 ToDo list