Windows 10 Version 16 07 Narrator Download Manual Link

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Howdy All,

i put together a folder of the Windows 10 Narrator manual from the links from the Microsoft help page.  The link to the Microsoft help page is below, & a Dropbox download link is below that with the files in both.DOCX & .TXT formats.

MS Page:

Dropbox download link:

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

Mark

This is very helpful, Mike, thank you.

Mark

i put together a folder of the Windows 10 Narrator manual from the links
from the Microsoft help page.  The link to the Microsoft help page is below,
& a Dropbox download link is below that with the files in both.DOCX & .TXT
formats.

MS Page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22798/windows-10-narrator-get-start
ed

Dropbox download link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2471715/Windows%2010%20Narrator%2C%20Get
%20Started%20Help%20Manual.zip

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

David Moore

Hello Mike,
Thank you so very much. This is the best tutorial on Narrator that anyone could do. This should be put on an archive page. The fact that most of this is on line shows just how much you can learn by doing on line research. I will learn so much more than I already knew. I have read through most of it, and I am now using Narrator with MS Edge browser, and also IE 11, Firefox, and Google Chrome! I am also using Narrator to read apps, and I can really use it to read text documents with Word or note pad.
Take care, and have a great day.
David Moore

i put together a folder of the Windows 10 Narrator manual from the links
from the Microsoft help page. The link to the Microsoft help page is below,
& a Dropbox download link is below that with the files in both.DOCX & .TXT
formats.

MS Page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22798/windows-10-narrator-get-start
ed

Dropbox download link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2471715/Windows%2010%20Narrator%2C%20Get
%20Started%20Help%20Manual.zip

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!

Feliciano G

Hi,
DropBox link didn't work for me.

Regards,
Feliciano

For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
FOLLOW www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

i put together a folder of the Windows 10 Narrator manual from the links
from the Microsoft help page. The link to the Microsoft help page is below,
& a Dropbox download link is below that with the files in both.DOCX & .TXT
formats.

MS Page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22798/windows-10-narrator-get-start
ed

Dropbox download link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2471715/Windows%2010%20Narrator%2C%20Get
%20Started%20Help%20Manual.zip

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Feliciano,

You can get it from the link below as well: