Where to find the Page Break in the Word Ribbon Menus?

Peter Tesar

Hello,

I would like to insert the Page Break character into my Word document.

Insert is on the upper ribbon, but how to navigate to the Page Break?

Thanks,

Peter T.

Why not just use the keyboard shortcut ALT+N (Insert Ribbon), followed by B (Page break)?

If you want to explore the Insert Ribbon page break is in the first control group, which is the Pages control group.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

WILKINSON Julie

Hi Peter:

You can either do Ctrl Enter, or, using the ribbon, do an Alt N, followed by N P.

Julie

I would like to insert the Page Break character into my Word document.

Insert is on the upper ribbon, but how to navigate to the Page Break?

Thanks,

Peter T.

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 11:03 AM, WILKINSON Julie wrote:
Alt N, followed by N P
That actually inserts a blank page, which may not be wanted.   If it is, then use it, but if all you're trying to do is get text split across two pages at a given point in the text then ALT+N, B gives a page break.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

Steve Griffiths

Breaks are on the Layout tab, so one way is to press Alt, P, B. To remember P for layout, I think of page layout

Hope that helps,

Steve 🐾