From: "Mario" <mrb620@hotmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:35 AM
Subject: Outlook.com's new interface

is there a setting to revert back to the way the interface used to be or
a setting to set the UI to be more screen reader friendly? I
occasionally login to my account if I need to make a change, but find
the new UI very confusing, and I'm annoyed MS keeps making changes that
impair users who rely on using a screen reader.

and the problem with JAWS not being able to review
Firefox 48's screens with the JAWS cursor is annoying.

any help would be appreciated in resolving these two issues.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14042 (20160830) __________

http://www.eset.com

George Basioli <gbmagoo@...>

What is the address for the mobile version please

Hi, Mario. I use the mobile version of outlook.com. It has a more friendly interface.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
is there a setting to revert back to the way the interface used to be
or a setting to set the UI to be more screen reader friendly? I
occasionally login to my account if I need to make a change, but find
the new UI very confusing, and I'm annoyed MS keeps making changes
that impair users who rely on using a screen reader.

and the problem with JAWS not being able to review Firefox 48's
screens with the JAWS cursor is annoying.

any help would be appreciated in resolving these two issues.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14042 (20160830) __________

http://www.eset.com

Mario

how do I get there? I usually just type hotmail.com into the browser.
so I guess it would be m.hotmail.com?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario" <mrb620@hotmail.com>
is there a setting to revert back to the way the interface used to be or
a setting to set the UI to be more screen reader friendly? I
occasionally login to my account if I need to make a change, but find
the new UI very confusing, and I'm annoyed MS keeps making changes that
impair users who rely on using a screen reader.

and the problem with JAWS not being able to review
Firefox 48's screens with the JAWS cursor is annoying.

any help would be appreciated in resolving these two issues.

signature database 14042 (20160830) __________

http://www.eset.com

.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Yes, and if we were to get the mobile version, would all our contacts and other saved items be there?

Bye for now,

Carolyn

What is the address for the mobile version please

Hi, Mario. I use the mobile version of outlook.com. It has a more friendly interface.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
is there a setting to revert back to the way the interface used to be
or a setting to set the UI to be more screen reader friendly? I
occasionally login to my account if I need to make a change, but find
the new UI very confusing, and I'm annoyed MS keeps making changes
that impair users who rely on using a screen reader.

and the problem with JAWS not being able to review Firefox 48's
screens with the JAWS cursor is annoying.

any help would be appreciated in resolving these two issues.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14042 (20160830) __________

http://www.eset.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

There should be a button on the page which says use outlook.com mobile.

The URL is really long, and I don't even know if the address I'm getting is the link for only my hotmail account.
[...]

No, they wouldn't, but composing email is a lot simpler.