From: Carliss [mailto:seejesus@satx.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, Aug 29, 2016 9:38 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Chrome tutorial.

Listers,

I had the chrome tutorial, but when Microsoft installed the latest
version of windows10, I lost the trutorial. Please if possible, resend
it and this time I will save it another way.

Thanks!

Carliss

James Malone

Hi Mario,
I've been looking for a tutorial for this one for a while. Do you mind if I
copy this link too?
Thanks.
James

I had the chrome tutorial, but when Microsoft installed the latest version
of windows10, I lost the trutorial. Please if possible, resend it and this
time I will save it another way.

Thanks!

Carliss

Mario

go ahead. it's by David Moore. I'm sure he won't mind because it can be
found a few places on the net, which ultimately come back to the address
I provided.

I had the chrome tutorial, but when Microsoft installed the latest version
of windows10, I lost the trutorial. Please if possible, resend it and this
time I will save it another way.

Thanks!

Carliss

.

James Malone

Thanks. A lot of people like to just grab stuff off the net. I guess I'm a
little old school, meaning that it's good to ask.

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>