Windows Mail

Don Walls

I have Windows 10 and JAWS 17.  I’ve been using Windows Live Mail and continue to do so for most of my emails.  My Anglican diocese has asked the clergy to use their email system.  A tech support fellow set me up with Windows Mail because Windows Live Mail proved unstable in keeping the diocesan emails.  Several times with WLM that folder just vanished from my system.  I can get into the diocesan emails but don’t know my way around Windows Mail.  Any suggestions as to where to go in the system to explore keystroke shortcuts, etc.?  I tried to move an email to the archive folder but it seemed to vanish.

Any help much appreciated.

Don

See David Moore's tutorial in this message on the group archive:  https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/message/58910

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

Shirley Tracy

I just read this tutorial again for a refresher of sorts. I appreciated it before, and noticed other items that stood out for me this time around.

I thank each and every one of you on this list for your help and encouragement. And I have been using Windows Mail for quite a while. I wrote earlier today that I think it’s easier than using others, and I’m sticking to my story.

Shirley Tracy