Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 sounds so difference

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Seighar Do I do this with jaws 2018 in audio prestige  can’t spell right ?

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 8:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 sounds so difference

If you refer to audio ducking, I did give you the exact steps, here they are again:

Open the Jaws settings Centre by pressing Jaws Key+6

Press Control+Shift+D to make sure default settings are loaded

Now type the word “lower” into the search box, of course without the quotation marks

Tab once to the result, Jaws should say this:

1 Search Results list box

Lower audio volume of programs while JAWS speaks not checked

User

If this setting is checked then press the spacebar to uncheck it, then tab to OK and press the spacebar or enter.

Lastly, unload and reload Jaws or simply reboot your computer and see if this helped. I hope you can follow these steps because that is about as clear as I can make it.

Regards,

Sieghard