From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 8:18 AM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: sending a screen shot

Hey guys,

OK, so i need to send a screen shot of a configuration. I just forgot how to take that screen shot.

Thanks,
Jed

Mario

a minor addition: I believe if Windows 7 is used, pressing the print
screen key takes a screen shot of the entire screen, and alt+print
screen takes a snapshot of the active window that's in focus.