From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Greg Krolicki
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 2:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Minimizing & expanding the window

Hello List,

Need help with minimizing and expanding a window.

Is there a Key stroke combination to access the minimize,
expand and close symbols in the upper right part of the
screen?

I'm using a laptop with the latest versions of Windows 10
and Jaws 17.

Best,

Greg

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi Greg,

If you press alt + space bar a context window will pop up with restore, minimize, maximize, and close.

HTH

Russell

On Aug 27, 2016, at 12:04 PM, Greg Krolicki <gtkrolicki@...> wrote:

Hello List,
Need help with minimizing and expanding a window.
Is there a Key stroke combination to access the minimize, expand and close symbols in the upper right part of the screen?
I’m using a laptop with the latest versions of Windows 10 and Jaws 17.
Best,
Greg

Greg Krolicki <gtkrolicki@...>

Thank you.

Greg

Hit Alt-Space bar and arrow to maximize or minimize.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Need help with minimizing and expanding a window.

Is there a Key stroke combination to access the minimize, expand and close
symbols in the upper right part of the screen?

I'm using a laptop with the latest versions of Windows 10 and Jaws 17.

Best,

Greg

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Greg,

In Windows 7, I don't know about Windows 10, if you press, Windows key + up arrow, this will maximize a window & remember this setting for the current session.  Pressing, Windows key + down arrow, will restore / minimize the window as well.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!