From: Ryan Coverdell [mailto:rmcover74@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, Aug 27, 2016 9:19 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: the blind access group

Some one replied to my question about sending accessibility questions
by pointing me to a blind access group to send non jaws related
questions. This link does not bring up a complete email address.
Rather, it cut off with a bunch of period signs. Please send the same
link to me again so I have the forum to send non jaws related
questions to.

Regards,

Ryan Coverdell

P.S. I do not receive list messages in my email anymore so along with
sending it to the list I would like this reply sent in a separate
message if possible. Same with the questions I asked a few minutes
ago, if it's not too much to ask.

.