how to get the iheartradio.com site to display genres and stations other than the top New York ones

Ryan Coverdell

I would like to find genres and other things using iheartradio.com. I
like the fact that it's free and I don't have to (yet) create a
password or anything to listen.

I would like to find stations and genres and such using a browse
feature on the iheart.com page. Does such a feature exist using Jaws
14 and windows 7? I go to iheart.com and press enter on genres. But
the actual genre list does not appear. Iheartradio.com seems to
instead direct me to listen to top stations in New York City. Do any
of you have any suggestions on how to get the site to work? I would
like to contact them and let them know my issues but I'm not sure how
to do this. The site worked a lot better some years ago.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts,

Ryan Coverdell

Maria Kristic

I am using Windows 10 and JAWS 17. I also do have an iHeartRadio account with which I am logged in on the site. Just mentioning all of that because I'm not sure if it makes a difference to my results. Anyway, when I TAB to the Genre link (i.e., navigate to it by other means and then TAB/SHIFT+TAB to make sure it's in focus) and press ENTER, I am taken to the Genre page. If that doesn't work for you, type the address iheart.com/genre and that should take you to the Genre page.

Regards,
Maria