Topics

FS Cast 158 just came out about the changes in JAWS 2019!

David Moore

Hi all!

I just listened to FS Cast 158, and Eric Damary

And Jonathan Mosen talked about the new features coming out in Version 2019.

Many of the features, will be making JAWS much more stable, and much more snappy, and having a much more consistent product, instead of adding a lot of features for Windows 10.

That is what I got from it, anyway!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

ok, so where do i get this latest fscast?

Thanks,
Jed

On 9/16/18, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all!
I just listened to FS Cast 158, and Eric Damary
And Jonathan Mosen talked about the new features coming out in Version
2019.
Many of the features, will be making JAWS much more stable, and much more
snappy, and having a much more consistent product, instead of adding a lot
of features for Windows 10.
That is what I got from it, anyway!
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

David Moore

The best place to get it is at:

Blog.freedomscientific.com

All of the FS casts are there, along with Mosen’s blog posts and a lot of other info about JAWS!

On 9/16/18, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

> Hi all!

> I just listened to FS Cast 158, and Eric Damary

> And Jonathan Mosen talked about the new features coming out in Version

> 2019.

> Many of the features, will be making JAWS much more stable, and much more

> snappy, and having a much more consistent product, instead of adding a lot

> of features for Windows 10.

> That is what I got from it, anyway!

> David Moore

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Marianne Denning

It was there for me when I started jars. I just played it from the jaws app.

On Sep 16, 2018, at 8:54 PM, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:

ok, so where do i get this latest fscast?

Thanks,
Jed

On 9/16/18, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all!
I just listened to FS Cast 158, and Eric Damary
And Jonathan Mosen talked about the new features coming out in Version
2019.
Many of the features, will be making JAWS much more stable, and much more
snappy, and having a much more consistent product, instead of adding a lot
of features for Windows 10.
That is what I got from it, anyway!
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

If you use a Podcast client like Overcast or Downcast on the iPhone you can subscribe to FS Cast there.

It was there for me when I started jars. I just played it from the jaws app.
On Sep 16, 2018, at 8:54 PM, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:

ok, so where do i get this latest fscast?

Thanks,
Jed

On 9/16/18, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all!
I just listened to FS Cast 158, and Eric Damary
And Jonathan Mosen talked about the new features coming out in Version
2019.
Many of the features, will be making JAWS much more stable, and much more
snappy, and having a much more consistent product, instead of adding a lot
of features for Windows 10.
That is what I got from it, anyway!
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tom <tomcat509@...>

I just downloaded the podcast wirelessly to my 2nd gen Stream.
Tom