From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 5:03 PM
To: main
Subject: send mail, a question

Hey guys,

OK, so i am seeing something very odd here in firefox. I am on a web
page, and trying to send an email. There is a link that says link
send email.
I'm hitting the applications key which normally has an option of copy
email address but it's not coming up. I use web mail, so i can't get
to the actual email address that i need to send to. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed

In addition to trying another browser, which will tell you more about whether this is a browser issue or a web page coding issue, I would also suggest clearing your browser cache in Firefox (or even all your browsers).

Cache corruption can cause all kinds of weird problems and clearing it often makes them disappear.

If you are a CCleaner user it includes the option to clear cache for each browser installed on your computer, or you can do a web search on the browser name and the phrase "clear cache" you'll find scads of step-by-step instruction sets for any browser you can name, though including the browser version along with the name these days  is a good idea, too, since the exact steps have changed over time and version.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back