Topics

mbsa and jaws

pmbeardy@...

hi, has anybody used this program and if it works with jaws?
pb

pmbeardy@...

hi, sorry correction. mbsa and jaws do they work together? baseline secuirity analyzer.

pb

charleseblack@...

I have different experiences. Firstly, you must be in an admin account to get it to work correctly. Secondly, when you run it from a desktop, it may give you results. If not, run it as a job and go and look at the output in an html file: I do not remember exactly where it was. Either way, you can see the results of MBSA.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of pmbeardy@tbaytel.net
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 6:19 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: mbsa and jaws

hi, sorry correction. mbsa and jaws do they work together? baseline secuirity analyzer.

pb

pmbeardy@...

hi, thanks for the reply. i believe the prog is up to build 2.3 or2.4. would this program help restart windows defender and other things secuirity wise. if there is such thing as total secuirity on the net anymore.
pb

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 18:35:43 -0400, charleseblack@... wrote:

I have different experiences. Firstly, you must be in an admin account to get it to work correctly. Secondly, when you run it from a desktop, it may give you results. If not, run it as a job and go and look at the output in an html file: I do not remember exactly where it was. Either way, you can see the results of MBSA.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 6:19 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: mbsa and jaws

pb